Consulting services are offered in Reliability Engineering, Maintenance Engineering and Management, Bench Marking and Power Generation Engineering.
Although generally offering Mechanical Engineering Consultancy Services, the very nature of the work means that there is some pure Management Consultancy as well. For example, the Benchmarking consultancy can be applied to any form of organisation, not just to engineering firms.
Insurance companies, banks, retail firms and many others can all benefit by the unique methodology that has been developed by Bradley C&E.
If you would like further information on our consultancy services then please contact us today
Recent Consulting Projects:
- RAM Analysis of extensions to Anglo Platinum Base Metals Plant, Rustenburg, South Africa
- RAM Analysis of Uranium processing plant, Namibia
- Maintenance Audit of Turkish Railway system, locomotives, rolling stock, track and
signalling. Included linear programming optimisation of workshops, Istanbul and Ankara,
- Maintenance Audit of underground and surface workings of BCL Mine, Botswana
- RCM analysis of Eskom substations in Brakpan, Grahamstown and Brackenfell, South Africa
- Root Cause Analysis at Hillside Aluminium Smelter, Richards Bay, South Africa